Enjoy some tasty knowledge, researched and written by our very own nutritional specialist. Learn more here https://www.welovecycling.com/wide/series/eat-to-ride/ and read the instructions below ⬇
1 fresh trout
2 Jerusalem artichokes (topinambur)
fresh vegetables (bell pepper, tomatoes, onion, romaine lettuce)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp coarse salt
1 tsp Provencal herbs
fresh herbs (basil, thyme)
2 lemon slices
1. Clean the trout and fill its insides with salt, Provencal herbs, and fresh herbs.
2. Slice Jerusalem artichokes and place to a steamer with the prepped trout.
3. Add salt and 1 tbsp olive oil and steam for 15 – 20 minutes.
4. Choose a mix of fresh vegetables you like for a small salad. Cut them up into bite-sized pieces, add 1 tbsp olive oil and salt and mix in a bowl.
5. When steaming is done, serve the trout with lemon slices, salad, and Jerusalem artichokes on the side.