Learn How To Make Tuvar Pattice Recipe, a Gujarati Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Make this Pigeon Peas Patties Recipe In Hindi at home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below.
Please click on the CC button for English subtitles!
2 cups fresh Pigeon Peas
2 tbsp. Ginger-garlic-green chilli, crushed
1 tbsp. Cumin seed powder
1 tsp. Fennel seeds
2 tbsp. Lemon juice
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Sugar
½ cup Coconut, grated
½ tsp Garam masala
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tbsp. Ghee
2 cups boiled potatoes, peeled and crushed
1 tsp. Salt
1 tbsp. Cornflour
4 tbsp. Semolina
– Crush 1 cup of pigeon peas in a mixer/grinder.
– Heat ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and mix well.
– Add crushed pigeon peas, garam masala, turmeric powder, lemon juice, sugar and salt. Cover with a lid and cook for 3-5 minutes on a low flame.
– Now add grated coconut and mix well. Transfer to a plate and let it cool down to room temperature.
– In a bowl add potatoes, salt, cornflour, semolina and mix well.
– Make pattice of the mixtures as shown in the video.
– Heat oil in a pan and fry the patties in it flipping after 1 minute.
Toovar Pattice is ready to eat!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Spandan Rout, Akshay Sawant
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
Download the Rajshri Food App by clicking on this link:-
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on google plus