Here’s my secret recipe first of the most popular places to eat, the Cheesecake Factory. Just about everything there exists scrumptious however the Chicken Madeira specifically is wonderful.
I’m an advocate of entertaining in your own home. Save your self lots of money by being your own personal chef. Surprise your friends and relatives with this meal the next occasion you have guests. It’s simple and easy.
Ingredients of Secret Recipe
1 tablespoon essential olive oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken white meat fillets
8 asparagus spears
4 mozzarella cheese slices
2 tablespoons organic olive oil
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
3 cups madeira wine
2 cups beef stock
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Procedure About Secret Recipe
1. Heat up 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cover each chicken with plastic wrap then make use of a mallet to flatten the chicken to about 1/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each fillet with salt and pepper.
2. Sauté the chicken fillets for 3 to 5 minutes per side, or before the chicken has browned just a little. Remove chicken fillets through the pan and wrap them together in foil to maintain the fillets warm whilst you make the sauce. Don’t clean the pan. You want everything cooked-on goodness to remain in the skillet to help make sauce.
3. With the heat still on medium, add two tablespoons of oil to your skillet. Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté for around two minutes. Add the madeira wine, beef stock, butter and pepper. Bring sauce into a boil, then reduce heat and simmer around 20 minutes or until sauce has reduce to about 1/4 of that original volume. When the sauce is finished it will have thickened and turned a brown lightly color.
4. As the sauce is simmering, bring a medium saucepan filled about halfway with water into a boil. Add a little salt for the water. Toss the asparagus in to the water and boil for three to five minutes, with respect to the thickness of the asparagus spears. Drop the asparagus in the bowl of ice water to prevent the cooking. The asparagus needs to be slightly tender when done, not mushy.
5. Set oven to broil. Prepare the dish by arranging the cooked chicken fillets over a baking pan. Cross two asparagus spears over each fillet, then cover each that has a slice of mozzarella cheese. Broil the fillets for three to four minutes or until light brown spots continue to appear on the cheese.
6. To serve, arrange two chicken breasts on each plate, then spoon 3 to 4 tablespoons of madeira sauce above the chicken on each plate.
Makes three to five servings.
Better yet, receive a full variety of great secret recipes from the favorite famous restaurants. Go to Secret Recipes for all you favorites.