Easy and delicious way of cooking Brussels Sprouts. When roasted they turn crisp on the outside, tender inside and make such a great combination with cranberries and pine nuts. Definitely one of the best holiday side dishes.
To print the recipe check the full recipe on my blog:
Makes about 4 servings
1 pound (500g) Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp (30g) olive oil
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries
1/4 cup (35g) pine nuts (walnuts or pecans are as good)
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and oil.
3. Place on a baking sheet and roast stirring once or twice, until golden brown, crisp on the outside, and tender on the inside, about 30-35 minutes
4. During the last 7-10 minutes of cooking time, stir in cranberries and nuts.
5. Transfer to the serving dish and serve immediately.
Background music: Get Connected- http://www.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/get-connected_60144?category=23759