The basic natural remedies for weight loss or prevention of obesity are:
– Being careful about the food intake. It should be less oily, spicy and fatty.
– Not being lazy but active and distributing your time proportionately between work, play and rest.
– Being a no-no to smoking and alcoholism. These cause serious complications in bodies with excessive fat.
– Exercising regularly. Breathing exercises or ‘Pranayam’ or yogic asanas are very helpful.
– Avoiding foods that are rich in carbohydrates.
– Including more direct natural edibles such as fruits and raw salad.
– Avoiding red meat.
– Living stress free and optimistic life.
– Drinking plenty of natural water.
– Taking lukewarm water after meals.
– Not eating refined flour.
– Avoiding excess use of salt.
– Having natural products with or direct dosage of ashwagandha, amla, aloewera, lemon, ajwain, bitter-products like gourds, etc.
– Skipping one time meals or having five hour gapped meals or splitting the meals into lesser servings.
Helpful tags : how to lose weight fast, home remedies to lose weight, tips to lose weight fast, remedies for fast weight loss, natural home remedies to lose weight, how to lose weight naturally, quick tip to lose weight, top remedies to lose weight fast, natural weight loss treatment, weight loss home remedies, how to reduce belly fat, lose weight without exercise, how to reduce weight without dieting, how to reduce weight without exercise, best way to reduce fat fast at home, weight loss, natural remedies for weight loss with pcos, natural remedies for weight loss during menopause, natural treatment for weight loss, how to lose 10 kgs weight, magical fat burner drink to lose weight, lose belly fat without exercise, get rid of belly fat, lose belly fat overnight, lose belly fat in 1 week at home, drink before bed to lose weight, best way to lose belly fat, foods to eat to lose weight, how to reduce belly fat for women at home, how to lose weight fast without exercise,
Please like, share and subscribe our channel for more videos. Lazoi
Follow us on Social media :