This Lemon Chicken Recipe is cooked up with a citrus twist and served on a bed of baby spinach. It is simple, fast and will melt in your mouth…This Italian lemon chicken recipe is a wonderful dinner idea and perfect for weight loss.
Fitness recipe idea.
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/halthylemonchicken
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/polloallimone
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
Healthy Lemon Chicken Recipe with Rosemary and Spinach
2cloves of Garlic
½ Glass of White wine
Extra virgin olive oil
1. Slice through the chicken from the side and make some small fillets
2. Then cut each one into small wedges around 2cm wide
3. Put chicken inside a zip lock bag and add a generous amount of flour. Shake the bag around so that the flour cover each piece of chicken
4. Place a medium size saucepan on the stove top and drizzle some xvoo on top
5. Once it heat up, add the chicken piece by piece
6. Once the bottom of each piece starts to brown, turn it over to cock the other side you will need to do this a few times, so that the chicken cooks through. You can turn them using a pair of tongs
7. The flour will create a nice cream
8. Get 2 cloves of garlic, squash them using you hands and add them in, along with some salt, pepper and rosemary. Mix well
9. Add 100ml of white wine and continue to allow the chicken to simmer
10. The wine will evaporate and infuse into the chicken. Add ½ glass of water so that the chicken can finish cooking
11. Squeeze a lemon over the top.
12. After about 5 minutes remove the rosemary and place the chicken on a plate
13. Using the same saucepan, add a small amount of extra virgin olive oil and then throw the baby spinach in it.
14. You can use as much spinach as you like, but just remember, it will shrink!
15. Once it is ready, put it into a nice plate tight in the middle creating a bed for the chicken
16. Layer the chicken on top
17. Garnish the dish with a few lemon wedges that can be squeezed if desired for some extra flavour
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street fresh digital media
Vincenzo’s Plate is a You Tube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one video recipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering Italian Food Recipes right out of your very own kitchen, whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
Re-Watch the LEMON CHICKEN video recipe: http://youtu.be/vjwRYlq2BPk