Learn How To Make Lemon Pepper Chicken Recipe At Home, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Chicken Recipe of Quick And Easy Chicken Starter in a simple method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
6 chicken thighs, washed and gashed
1 tbsp. Black Pepper, freshly crushed
1 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. Oil
½ cup Water/Stock
4 Garlic cloves, crushed
¼ tsp. Cornstarch
4 lemons, juiced
3 lemons, sliced
2 lemons, zested
2 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
– Marinate the chicken thighs with salt and black pepper.
– Heat a pan on high flame and add oil to it.
– Once the oil heats up, place the chicken pieces in it, gashed side down.
– Add garlic cloves and flip the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
– Add a cup of water to the chicken and let the chicken simmer for 10-12 minutes.
– Now add butter, lemon zest and braise the chicken pieces with the broth.
– Then add the parsley followed by a mixture of cornstarch and lemon juice.
– Add the lemon slices and turn the flame off.
– Add freshly ground black pepper and serve.
Delicious Lemon Pepper Chicken is ready to eat.
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and Get Regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And