Amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
This is our families secret chocolate chip Cookie recipe. We have a large family this one makes over four dozen chocolate chip cookies. You can experience most cookie recipes to adjust to your personal taste. Remember the harder brown sugar you use greater chewy type cookie you create. I don’t think this blog needs much adjusting. First, we’ll start with ingredients.
4 cups (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups yellow cake mix
One teaspoon baking soda
Two teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
Two teaspoon vanilla extract
One 1/4cup sour cream
3 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Directions to cookie recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate together.
3. Sift cake mix, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together.
4. In a large bowl, beat sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
5. Stir the chocolate mixture in the eggs.
6. Mix the sifted ingredients with sour cream.
7. Mix in chocolate chips.
8. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls cookie sheets.
9. Bake for until edges start to turn brownish.
Enjoy these beautiful cookies on any particular occasion. They disappear rapidly at family events. You might notice my secret ingredient. It is the boxed yellow cake mix. Cake flour provides the cookie more body compared to regular unbleached flour.You may use many favourite brands. If you are making smaller cookies just remember that the baking time fails. Many ovens produce heat in the bottom of the oven, to be able not to burn the bottom in the cookies more often than not I will double pan the cookies before I bake them. Baking is just like a gigantic chemistry experiment. The best way to have the trial right would be to keep experimenting. Once you have found the most beneficial combinations of ingredients and procedures, stick to it. Enjoy!