Here’s step-by-step recipe easy, quick to make Restaurant style aloo gobi for you all.
Recipe in Hindi – http://nishamadhulika.com/981-aloo-gobi-recipe-restaurant-style.htm
Cauliflower – 1 (350-400 grams)
Potatoes – 350 grams
Tomato – 2 (150 gram)
Ginger – 1-1.5 inch
Green chilly – 2
Green coriander – 2-3 tbsp (finely chopped)
Oil – for frying and making sabzi
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Asafoetida – 1 pinch
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Whole garam masala – 2 brown cardamom, 1/2 cinnamon stick, 3 clove, 8-10 black pepper
Coriander powder – 1.5 tsp
Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
Fenugreek Leaves – 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
1. Cut off the stalk from cauliflower and chop in small chunks. Wash them thoroughly.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut down making 6 chunks from each.
3. Finely grind the tomatoes, ginger and green chilies to make a paste.
4. Heat some oil in a wok and place the potatoes into it. Shallow fry the potatoes till they get little brown in color. Drain out the fried potato wedges on a plate with absorbent paper.
5. Shallow fry the cauliflower as well until brown and drain them out in the same plate or tray.
6. Leaving 2 to 3 tsp oil in the wok and drain out the rest. To it add cumin seeds and asafoetida. When the seeds crackle, add chopped ginger, turmeric powder, coriander powder, green chilly, coarsely ground garam masala and dry fenugreek leaves.
7. After sauteing the spices add fine paste of tomatoes-ginger-green chilly and saute till you see oil leaving the sides of the masala.
8. Then add ½ cup water, salt and garam masala. When you see gentle boil in the gravy, add fried potato-cauliflower chunks and green coriander sprigs. Mix everything really well.
9. Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on low flame.
10. Lip smacking super tempting aloo gobi is ready.
11. Transfer the sabzi to another bowl and garnish with some coriander springs.
12. Serve steaming hot with parantha, naan, poori, and chapatti and enjoy eating.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website