Cooking your own food is not only rewarding AF but it will also save you a ton of money! We all know how quickly the cost of eating out adds up, and when you break down the finances, a simple investment in groceries once or twice a week can save you a ton of money in the long run. This is why I’m challenging all of you to the #packlunchpact – It’s time to switch up your daily routine and get the incredible rewards of cooking your homemade food and bringing it with you to work, school, or even when you just leave the house for a few hours. It’s pretty rare that I ever leave the house these days without bringing some type of homemade treat because when I pack my own food to go, not only do I save a ton of money, but the reward of eating my homemade yummy food made with love, trumps anything I would get in a store! It can be a little strange at first, but the more you do it, the more it become second nature and part of your everyday lifestyle.
Prizes – 3 people who complete the challenge and follow the guidelines below will win a private consultation video call with me on anything food related. This could be a business idea, a menu your’re working on, a recipe you’re struggling with or anything else you can think of. Those same 3 people will also win free admission into my sourdough bread making masters class coming out very soon.
1. starting this Monday you must pack at least 1 homemade food item for 5 days straight, this could be anything from a full packed lunch, a simple smoothie, or even a homemade snack.
2. Post your picture everyday to your Instagram account
3. Use the hashtag #packlunchpact
4. Tag me @lifebymikeg so I can interact and stay updated
5. sign up for my mailing list in the bio above to stay updated
6. If you aren’t interested in winning the prize, make sure you still tag me in your pictures so I can interact
Products in this video
Freezer Bag –
Go stacks –
Tea that Taste like Coffee –